About Penhart Performance Group
PPG provides organizational training and development programs for companies and associations who value their employees and members. Simply put, we help clients accomplish two things: maximize the effectiveness of their people, and increase their profitability. If your company is looking to enhance the leadership skills of the management team, develop high-potential employees for future leadership roles, build a winning culture and improve teamwork, or implement more effective selling methods, PPG can help. Based in Seattle, Washington in the Pacific Northwest, founder Spencer Penhart has been developing high-performing leaders and sellers since 2005.
What Makes PPG Unique?
Whether seeking training, keynote speaking, or consulting services, our clients consistently tell us they are looking for the same four things in a provider. Above all else, we strive to accomplish these four things on every engagement:
- Bring top quality information: We are constantly updating our program content to include the most cutting-edge, actionable ideas to drive your business.
- Deliver using a fun and engaging manner: Our facilitators are always seasoned and experienced, who deliver with high-energy, passion, and humor. Additionally, our workshops are designed to be highly participative, driving higher retention, buy-in, and commitment from participants.
- Be easy to work with, and within budget:
- We strive to be a strategic partner rather than a vendor, providing you a valuable partnership with high-touch service.
- Our programs our priced to provide a high-quality product that fits within most budgets. We provide you cost certainty by billing a simple daily rate or project price for your engagement, plus travel and materials expenses. Included in this rate is unlimited time with Spencer while on-site, which can include meetings with VIPs, high-potential employees, key customers, etc.
- Make us look good to our constituents: We will work with you to fully customize the program to your needs, and to your specific audience. Additionally, PPG donates 10% of every client engagement fee to the charity of your choosing, and in your name.
Spencer Penhart has been developing leaders and sales organizations since 2005. His Fortune 100 career has encompassed numerous roles ranging from Sales, Sales Management, National Sales Training, Leadership Development and Internal Consulting. Spencer has worked both on the front lines and within corporate, and understands how to take the most powerful academic research and make it relevant to you in the real world. He is a dynamic and engaging presenter – his steadfast commitment to excellence leaves his audiences inspired and confident, armed with new ideas, and hungry to execute their action plans. Click here for Spencer’s full bio.